Innovate and Create Team
As part of the GFSC’s commitment to supporting both existing licensees and those looking to take their first steps into the financial services sector – either as a financial services firm or offering support to financial services firms - the GFSC has established the Innovate and Create Team.
The Innovate and Create Team is made up of a number of individuals from across the organisation and it has been set up to help encourage innovation by supporting those businesses looking to develop and introduce innovative ideas for financial products or services into the market.
The Innovate and Create Team will provide support to businesses in a number of ways including:
- Helping new or non-regulated businesses understand more about our regulatory framework;
- Providing input to businesses in the early stages of developing new or existing business models;
- Assisting with applications for licencing or additional permissions;
- Providing guidance to the industry on the new and emerging sectors;
- Horizon scanning to anticipate trends so that the GFSC can react accordingly.
The Innovate and Create Team will also be rolling out a programme of meetings and stakeholder engagement with business owners, with organisations set up to help new businesses, with the industry and with the Government to further support the development of the financial services sector.
If you would like to know more about the Innovate and Create Team, to request support from the team or to find out about our forthcoming events and engagement you can email the team at Innovate.